Exhibitions are a great way to drum up new interest in your business. Using printers in Kent you could offer additional material so that your business is remembered after the exhibition ends!
Exhibitions have been a great source of new leads for many years. Some would argue that in a world that is moving increasingly towards all things digital, businesses need to bring back the ‘people’ element through face to face interactions. An article from B2B source shows how you can use high quality print to sell your products and make sure your business sticks in the mind of potential clients. Here are some highlights from the article:
- Personalised stationary including pens which could be used as free ‘giveaways’
- Flyers offer snip-its of information which can be used as a quick reminder of your company and products
- Very important to have a stack of business cards at the ready for interested parties
- Offer something useful, a mouse mat or office mug that they will use over and over
Read the full article at B2B Source: http://www.b2bsource.co.uk/services/printers-in-kent-exibition.html
For more information about Kent print services – visit Orbital Print
In 2013, printing is still a key element in marketing strategies in combination with social media, internet marketing and email marketing. Consumers still expect to see printed products or hard copies for assurance. The same goes for books and book printing – consumers are still expecting high quality prints. However, with most form of marketing, how can you keep printing costs low and make the most out of your budget.
Orbital Print explains why digital printing is a great solution for businesses:
Digital Print is:
- Cost effective
- Sharp and high quality
Read the full article: What is Digital Print?
For more information about Digital Printing, get in touch Orbital Print – specialising in digital print in Kent.
Following on from ‘is digital print making a comeback,’ which physical products should business is looking to distribute via direct mail. There are several products that can be produce cheaply through digital and litho printing to either produce a great direct mail campaign or informative documents to send to your existing customers. In this article we look at leaflet printing and best practices to create leaflets for direct marketing.
Why Print Leaflets?
Leaflets are a great way to market to your potential customers as long as it’s done right! With all types of printed product it’s important to get a good balance between the creative visual display and the actual content.
- Take a consumer focused approach – research who your target market is and the audience that you would like to convert.
- Make sure you don’t include too many words on the page, keep the copy concise and to the point making sure you have a clear call to action. Include all the contact details they need to encourage action.
- Be consistent with your branding and communicate your brand image through the copy.
- What makes your company different from the rest? Make sure your USP is well publicised.
- Mention well known clients and include quotations
- Address customers directly using terms like ‘you’ and ‘your’ and asking a rhetorical question.
- Promotions, money off and discount with the leaflet (domino’s pizza style!)
Calls to action
Of all these issues, the call to action should be the most important feature of your leaflet or any other printed marketing materials. The leaflet should show a clear indication of what to do next – encouraging potential clients to take the next step. Creating awareness through great branding and visual aspects is great – but it’s important to turn that into new business, leads and sales.
Working with a partner
If you’re looking for large scale or bulk leaflet printing or other direct mail products, it’s important to forge partnerships with experience printing and mailing companies, who can provide advice, give you the best value and understand your needs. Some companies such as Orbital can even provide printing and mailing services through a mail house.
Printers can provide advice about everything from paper size and weight to which fonts to use. Get to know your printers early and take a trip to their premises to make sure all is running well. It’s also advisable to take into account the software you are using to make sure you’re using the same systems. Ask about their environmental impact also and use this fact on your leaflets – its good PR!
For more information, visit Digital Printers in Kent Orbital Print!